Thursday, October 2, 2008

26 Weeks



26 weeks and growing! No real exciting new news to report for this week. Graham is becoming more active and filling up new areas of my stomach, although the left side seems to be his favorite spot. I was able to feel either a knee or an elbow (some joint) this week. He should weigh about 2 pounds and be around 14 inches long now.
Our next doctor's appointment will be at 28 weeks. We will do the usual measuring of my stomach and listening of the heartbeat, as well as the Glucose Tolerance Test. I will drink some sugar water and then have my blood drawn after one hour. This test is an indicator for gestational diabetes. We will have our next ultrasound around 32 weeks. This ultrasound will be the 3D/4D kind. I cannot wait to see how much Graham has changed since his 20 week ultrasound!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lookin' good Hopie! And the nursery seems to be coming along well too! Can't wait to see you soon and catch up.

Lindsey said...

You look absolutely gorgeous!! Pregnancy suits you well. I hope Graham shifts over the right side, i hear sitting on the left side is more likely to cause constipation. NO FUN!!