Thursday, October 23, 2008

29 Weeks




All of the Green's are still doing well. I have had no more cramping or contractions. My back is starting to hurt by the end of the day, but I have a feeling that is the way it is going to be for the next 11 weeks! My belly is still growing daily (and my belly button is almost completely flat). Graham is still moving and kicking like a wild man at night time. There is nothing better than feeling him kick and knowing he is safe and happy.

The nursery is coming along wonderfully. The rug arrived this week! It looks great in the room and Maggie loves it. Graham's room is starting to fill up with all of the goodies we have received from our showers.

The college girls hosted a dessert shower on Sunday. It was so fun to catch up with everyone. I was supposed to do my Glucola test on Monday, but decided to post pone it until Tuesday. Maybe if I had paced myself, and not had a WHOLE plate of chocolate goodies, I would have been better off. Oh well!

Dustin and I have decided to put our house on the market. I know it may be a crazy idea with Graham's due date only 11 weeks away, but it is also exciting. Dustin and I have found a house that we like in the Carilion. The neighborhood is in between Furman and Green Valley Country Club. The house is new and ready to be moved into. The neighborhood has a pool and lots of "green space" for playing. We are going to see what kind of interest we get on our house. If it sells, then we can move in (quickly) to the new house. If if doesn't, then we will stay put. Luckily, all the nursery stuff will look great in the new house!

We will continue to keep everyone updated!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Best of luck with the sell, that is nerve wracking but maybe you'll get lucky!!

I am so jealous of all my tri-delts together. Man I miss you guys!!!

Meg and Grant said...

Sorry I had to miss it! I'm sure it was a blast!
Meg