Friday, October 10, 2008

27 Weeks


We are almost to the third trimester! I know I say it every week, but my stomach is continuing to grow at a fast rate. I am scheduled to do my glucola blood test next week, to check for gestational diabetes, but we are not going for our doctor's appointment until 29 weeks. Everyone is still doing well. I have started to have leg cramps during the night, but that is what happens when you are 27 weeks pregnant and standing on your feet all day long.

Dustin and I are having our deck painted and Maggie is having a hard time not sniffing and sticking her head through the railings. When I got home today Maggie had grey paint on her ears, whiskers, toenails, and other random spots on her body! I think she created a lot of extra work for the painter!

No comments: