Wednesday, October 15, 2008

28 Weeks- Third Trimester!



We are officially in the third trimester! Graham should weigh around 2.5 pounds and be 15 inches long. He still favors my left side, but he will be forced to fill out all areas as he continues to grow!

We had a little scare this week, but we are back on track now. I started having some cramping at work on Tuesday. I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions, but no true cramping up until this point. Work put me on the monitor to make sure Graham was ok to check for contractions. Graham was happy as could be. He was moving, and kicking, and his heart rate was in the 130's-140's. I had one true contraction in 30 minutes, which is fine, but I was also having irritability (not true contractions but some tightening of the uterus). Work sent me home to rest and prop my feet up for the day. As you all know, I am never one to pass up a nap! I took it easy for the rest of the day and was ready to go back to work today. No more cramping! I think I am going to have to slow down some, but I guess I am lucky to have kept my regular pace up until this point.

We also had our first baby shower last night. One of Dustin's co-workers and his wife hosted the party. It was all Bank of America friends. They were all very generous and we came home with some great gifts! Maggie snouted through each one of them when we got home!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Take care of yourself, definitely don't want Graham making an appearance this soon.