Wednesday, September 24, 2008

25 Weeks



Another week down! Graham now weighs around 1.5 pounds and is 13.5 inches from head to heel. He is also now considered viable, meaning if he was to be born now he would have a good chance of surviving. But he needs to stay put! He is still kicking and moving all the time. He has either found new space in my stomach or has learned how to stretch out because I can feel him in all areas of my stomach.
Maggie has figured out that something is changing around the house. When she is let in the house she goes up to the nursery and sits. She is very interested in the crib. We will see how she does when Graham is in there! She also likes to be near me, much to Dustin's dismay.
Everyone around us has been sick or not feeling 100% this week. Dustin has had sinus problems, Martha hurt her foot, and Dad has been in the hospital battling kidney stones. Who would have ever thought that I would be the healthy one!?!
As you can see from the pictures, I decided it was time to keep the shirt down for the belly pictures. I will verbally keep everyone updated on how flat my bellybutton is!


No comments: