Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


We have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving day. We are 34 weeks and Graham is still doing great. He should weigh about 5 pounds and be about 18 inches long at this time. If you could see my stomach you would believe both these stats! He continues to have the hiccups 2-3 days a day. He still moves around a lot, but is not kicking as much because his space is running out. It looks like a wave is moving across my stomach when he moves. Very strange, but exciting none the less!


Over the past week we went to a wedding in Atlanta and were able to catch up with college friends, went to a baby shower for Lisa Williams (due 10 days before us), and celebrated my Dad's birthday.


I am officially in full nesting mode! We bought the fabric for the crib skirt and Dustin's mom is going to start making it this week. I am still trying to decide which rocking chair we are going to use. Don't worry, I have a coordinating fabric already picked out for Martha to make the cushion! Our friend, Jeanne, is going to paint pictures of trucks to hang above the crib. I have also bought detergent to start washing all of Graham's clothes and bedding. Only 6 more weeks until our due date!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a cute picture! Can't wait to meet both of your boys! Hank and Graham will be great buddies.