Saturday, December 6, 2008

35 Weeks




Is anyone else as ready as we are for Graham to get here?!? We only have 4.5 weeks left until his due date. A lot is going on...Mimi (Dustin's Mom) is busy finishing up making his bed skirt, curtains, and the cushions for our rocking chair; Jeanne is painting the truck pictures to hang above his crib; and the picture man is putting new matting on the picture to go above the changing table. Meanwhile, Dustin has cleaned the house from top to bottom while I have washed, sterilized, and organized all of Graham's stuff. Whew, that run down is enough to make you tired just reading it!

Our doctor's appointment went well this week. Graham's heartbeat still makes me tear up to hear. I am not sure if we will do another ultrasound. Six is probably enough! Graham has dropped some this week, allowing me to breath easier. I can actually get through patient education without have to stop to catch my breath! We will now start with weekly doctor appointments.

We had our final baby shower last weekend and truly only have a few little things left to buy. Thank you to all of our family and friends for all you have done and given!

No comments: