Friday, November 14, 2008

32 Weeks







It absolutely blows my mind that we are 32 weeks along. Graham will be considered full term in 4 short weeks. Graham should be about 17 inches long and weigh about 4 pounds. He is still moving and kicking all day long, but as he continues to grow and run out of room his movement will decrease. He has the hiccups at least once a day now! Dustin is still able to feel the hiccups.

I am still loving every minute of being pregnant (at least most minutes!). The back pain I was having last week is much better. I am short of breath when climbing stairs and it is becoming harder to bend over now. I can no longer talk on my phone when walking up my three flights of stairs to work in the morning. Graham and I need all the oxygen! Just another indication that he is growing and taking up more space.

Dustin turned 29 this week. We went to dinner with the families on Wednesday night. This marks Dustin's last birthday in his 20's and his last birthday before becoming a Dad! The picture of Dustin and his Mom was taken at his party.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

You look fabulous! Get lots of rest and sleep while you can, seems like everyone I know is having babies early these days.