Saturday, November 8, 2008

31 Weeks



Another week closer to Graham joining us! Everyone is still doing well. We got a crib mattress and carseat this week. We now have all the basics...crib, mattress, stroller, and car seat. My work also hired the temporary nurse to replace me during my maternity leave. She is scheduled to start training with me on Monday. We are all set for Graham to come...but he needs to stay put for several more weeks!

I am starting to feel, and look, very pregnant. Dustin has been incredible through the whole pregnancy. He has basically done all the housework during my tired times and has not complained once. I told him he makes an excellent house wife!

We haven't had much interest in anyone buying our house, but we are not discouraged yet. You all need to spread the word!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

You look amazing!! An adorable and precious pregnant girl for sure.