Wednesday, September 10, 2008

23 Weeks




Graham turned 23 weeks today and I turned 29 years old! I have had a wonderful day and Graham has been kicking and moving like crazy (most likely from all the cake I have had)! Dustin planned a dinner at Smoke on the Water and had a cookie cake waiting for me when I go home from work. We have dinner scheduled with the families tomorrow night.

Graham has become much more active and we could actually see my stomach moving at church on Sunday. According to the book, Graham weighs 1 pound and is 11.5 inches from head to heel. He also has eyes that open and close, ears that hear, and a thumb well worth sucking. He is developing so nicely! Our next OB visit is scheduled for 9/19. We will be able to hear the heart beat and they will measure my stomach to make sure he is growing appropriately. As long as everything continues as expected, we will not have another ultrasound until 32 weeks. But, that one will be a 3D/4D so get ready for some cool pictures!

1 comment:

Meg and Grant said...

I am so sad we missed your birthday dinner!! Trust me, you didn't want a fussy baby to ruin your meal! Can't wait to see you tonight!
Meg, Grant, Brooke, and Bella