Tuesday, September 2, 2008

22 Weeks!





Tomorrow, 9/3, marks week 22 in the pregnancy. All the Greens are still doing well. Graham is kicking and moving all day long now. Dustin was even able to feel him kick this past Saturday! We sold the bedroom suit from one of the guest bedrooms to make room for the nursery. The "nursery" is now empty and ready to be painted. We have not tackled that task yet, maybe I will be able to report the completion of this project in the week 23 blog! Dustin got his Play Station 3 over the weekend. This excitement helped to soften the blow of Clemson's horrific loss on Saturday night. I have included a picture of Dustin in the green chair playing his new game. I have also included belly pictures and a picture of Maggie awaiting the kickoff to the Clemson game.

1 comment:

Meg and Grant said...

I love Maggie's bandana!! Sorry Grant gave you guys a hard time about losing to Bama :)))...You still love us, right? Leigh and Laura are coming in this weekend, so I will be tied up, but want to talk to you soon. You should be getting off work right now...haha...so I'm going to try to call. LUV!!