Monday, June 20, 2011

Dentist Visit, Father's Day and 25 Weeks

Graham went to see the dentist for the first time last week. He did great! He has 20 teeth and no decay or cavities. Dustin and I started talking and getting Graham excited about going to the dentist on Monday. I told Graham if he was a good boy he could get a treat. I suggested a book, wheel borrow OR ice cream. During dinner on Thursday night we reminded Graham that he got to go see the dentist on Friday. Graham got a huge smile on his face and said, 'Graham get a book, shovel, wheel borrow AND ice cream.' Dustin and I just laughed. Not only did Graham remember all the things I suggested 4 days before, he also included a shovel and had himself getting all of them! The pictures below show Graham walking into the dentist office (holding his horse), waiting to get x-rays taken and playing with his new shovel and wheel borrow.





For Father's Day, I have taken a picture of Graham dressed in Dustin's work shirt and tie for the past 3 years. Graham also painted a rock and gave Dustin a gift certificate for a massage.





Baby Bryson is still doing well. I felt him have hiccups for the first time this week! I love feeling my sweet little guy moving and flipping around. We were able to get some great ultrasound pictures on Thursday. There was an ultrasound student at the office and she asked if she could practice on Bryson. Of course I said yes! I'm glad that we did because Bryson was head up when she started and we saw his precious profile.



No comments: