Wednesday, March 18, 2009

11 Weeks











This past week has been a week full of changes. Dustin and I are both starting new jobs. Dustin resigned from Bank of America on Monday and took a job with Regent Bank. I have stepped down from my full time position with Dr LeBel and I am going to work part-time with the OB part of the office. Both of us are super excited! This arrangement means no daycare for Graham. Grandma (my mom) and Mimi (Dustin's mom) are going to help keep him. Which also makes us super excited!

Graham is still a joy to be around. He is now laughing and talking with us. He is also working hard to get his thumb in his mouth. He can get his hand to his mouth, but has not mastered the thumb part yet. His stomach is doing much better since we added the special formula. No more blood in his stool and much less spit up.

3 comments:

laurie said...

Aaah! A bumbo picture! I LOVE babies in bumbos and graham is the cutest yet! love you guys - congrats on the new jobs!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new jobs! It sounds like this will make things much better for both of you at work and at home! And Graham will definitely not be spoiled by Grandma and Mimi! :)

MK Kester said...

Does he have a milk allergy, Hope? Anna had this too and has to have Nutramigen. I am still breastfeeding, but I have to mix her cereal with Nutramigen. Costly!!!