Friday, January 2, 2009

Sweet Baby Graham










The Greens are home from the hospital and adjusting to life with a newborn. The past 4 days have been a wonderful time. We could not have asked for a better labor and delivery (thanks Dr LeBel). My mom and Dustin were the only family in the actual delivery, but lots of friends and family were there to offer their support.
Graham was born on Monday and we came home from the hospital on Wednesday. We introduced Graham to Maggie and they became instant friends. Maggie has been really good with Graham, but does not like it when he cries. When I got out of the shower last night, I came downstairs to Dustin asleep on the couch and Maggie was laying at the foot of Graham's cradle. She had pulled her blanket over to it and was on watch. We gave Graham his first bath on Wednesday night. He cried like crazy, of course, but we all survived! Graham is feeding well and often. He has his first doctor's visit on Monday so we will see how his weight is doing.

Dustin and I are a good team. Of course I have had to take on most of the feedings, since Graham is breast feeding. But Dustin is still doing the housework, helping with diaper changes, and staying up with Graham between feedings.

Thank you to everyone who has called, visited, brought/sent presents to us. We are so blessed and truly appreciate everything.

3 comments:

laurie said...

OK, I am not biased, but Graham is the cutest baby boy I have ever seen! And I love the story about Maggie. What a great big sis! Love you!

laurie

Unknown said...

I have to agree with Laurie....he's the cutest!

Lindsey said...

Look at all that hair, he is adorable! Congrats on a such a beautiful baby boy.