Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1 Week Old







Our sweet baby Graham was 1 week old yesterday. He is busy wrapping us around his little finger! He had his first doctor's appointment yesterday. His doctor confirmed he is still perfect. Graham is almost back to his birth weight, joints are moving well, circumcision is healing, and his color is good. We go back next Monday to check his weight again.

Dustin and I are still doing well. For the most part, Graham is wanting to eat every 2-3 hours. But that is still to be expected at this point. He actually went 5 hours between feedings last night! I know this will most likely not continue to happen, but I will take one good night of rest!

We continue to be appreciative for all the calls and food from everyone. Thank you!!!

2 comments:

Meg and Grant said...

Hopie!! He is beautiful and has already changed so much!!!! Laurie and I are dying to come by but we want to give you guys your space. I'll call you closer to the weekend and maybe I can pop in sometime soon!! Give that Graham a big smooch for me!! And I love the pic of Maggie!! She is such a great big sister!!!

Meg and Grant said...

Oh, and seriously, do you know how many bows you could put in his hair if he were a girl?!? Brooke, Grant and I are soooooo jealous (especially Brooke)!!