Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

I think Graham enjoyed Mother's Day as much as I did! We had Gaga and Papa, Heather and Brian, and Mimi over to our house for lunch on Sunday. Graham just glows when he has all his family in one place. I love how he walks around the table calling each person by name and smiling at them! Graham and Dustin gave me a Cookie Monster card, some candy and a gift certificate for a manicure/pedicure.






We also enjoyed Mason Donlan's first birthday party this past weekend. Graham loved the cupcake and playing with his buddy Rivers! The theme was cars. The picture in the car is Mason driving, Graham in the passenger seat and Rivers in the back seat.









I think we may have a name for Baby Green #2....CONNOR ANDREW GREEN! Connor is a name that Dustin and I both like. Andrew is a combination of 'Ann' (which was my Mom's middle name) and 'Drew' (which was my sweet Great Aunt's last name). I'm still feeling great and looking forward to my 20 week visit and ultrasound next week. We were spoiled having so many ultrasounds early on.

No comments: