Monday, August 3, 2009

7 Months Old






Graham turned 7 months old last Wednesday. I love this age! I know I have said that about each stage so far, but this is definitely my favorite. He is able to sit on his own and entertain himself. He has also started reaching up for us to pick him up. It just melts my heart when he reaches for me to get him. He is gotten quite a personality. He smiles and laughs out loud. He also lets you know when he is not happy with something. He has a full temper tantrum when his sweet potatoes are gone!

We went for another physical therapy evaluation for Graham's head today. He did not get as good of a report as the past two visits, but we are not discouraged. His therapist said that a helmet was still a possibility, but not a definite. The left side of his neck seems to be stronger than his right side. The therapist said this is common to regress some when teething or going through a growth spurt. At this point, we are going to do some home neck exercises and think about the helmet. Luckily, his long patch of hair on the top of his head helps hide the asymmetry!

No comments: