Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter









It has been another exciting weeks of firsts for us. Graham celebrated his first Easter, slept in his crib for the first night without being in his moses basket, and is able to stand when we are holding his arms. He is also learning to use his hands. He holds his hands up in the air, looks at them, and is starting to grab at toys.

Graham is doing much better looking and sleeping to the right, thanks to the therapy both Grandmothers have been giving him. He still has an appointment scheduled with the physical therapist on May 7 for an evaluation.

Dustin's new job is going great. He is in the office early and works late, but he is finally enjoying what he is doing. I am still working full time with Dr LeBel, but she has hired my replacement. I am planning to start my part-time schedule the first week of May. I cannot wait to have four full days a week with my little man!

No comments: