Saturday, August 16, 2008

Up and Blogging



Well I have decided that I am going to try this blogging thing. As you call see from the title of the blog we are having a boy and his name is going to be Graham Heyward Green. Graham is a name that we liked and Heyward was the middle name of Dustin's Dad. So far Graham and I are doing great. I am 19 weeks along and have felt wonderful. I have started to show this week, as you can tell from my belly shot! Dustin and I are planning to go register at Babies R Us today. We have been researching daycare possibilities and started to plan the nursery. Is it too early for me to be nesting!?!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Hope & Dustin! I am so excited for you. Having a little boy is such a blessing. I can wait to keep watching your pregnancy pics as you move closer to your due date! Are you sure you are showing? Kelly

laurie said...

awww! look at the belly! i love little graham already!

auntie laurie

Meg and Grant said...

I love the blog and I am so happy to FINALLY see your belly!! It's been too long! Luv you-Aunt Meg

Anonymous said...

So excited to see your growing belly and your blog- now we can see Graham grow! Can't wait to see you soon!

lindsayheatonjones said...

Hope & Dustin -
I am soooooo super excited for you guys!! Love the blog & your cute tummy!!! Thanks for the link - hugs to you guys!!!!

KayciGail said...

Hope and Dustin!! I am so glad you guys decided to blog, especially since I am in Charleston now and can't see you guys! I am so excited or Graham! I can't wait! Love you!
Kayci